Alone time is something I use to take for granted and not appreciate…up until a year or so ago. I’m a nanny so I’m always taking care of and looking after kids, when I get off work, I come home to my husband; I hardly ever take time for myself now a days. My husband and I decided that once a month maybe even twice a month to take a break, meaning he will go on a solo adventure or out with his friends for the day while I stay home and enjoy the peace and quiet. I rather be home then be out. This is not only beneficial for me but also for our relationship.
I wanted to share a few benefits of why alone time is so necessary for us.
- Great way to recharge.
- Helps clear your mind.
- Improves your creativity.
- Reconnecting with yourself.
- Helps your become more focused.
- You gain self-confidence.
- Learn to be more indpenedent.
- Helps reset your priorities.
- Gives you an opportunity to plan your life.
I would love to know, how many times. a week or even a month do you get alone time? What do you do?