Even though I didn’t finish my challenge last time, I actually really enjoyed it and felt like it helped me in a lot of ways of making sure I read everyday and worked out as well; therefore I decided to do another one! This time I will be doing a 10 week challenge rather than a 6 week challenge!
My 10 week challenge starts today and ends on November 25th! This is what I’ll have to do everyday (minus the weekly photo) in order to complete my challenge:
• Workout everyday for at least 30 minutes.
• Drink a gallon or more of water.
• Read for 15 minutes or more daily.
• Write a blog post everyday!
• Intermittent fast. Minimum of 12 hours but aim for 16!
• Progress photo once a week along with measuring myself once a week.
I’m so excited, it has been about 3 weeks since I worked out but I’m ready to get back into it! I also want to eventually incorporate keto into my diet slowly!
Anyone want to do the challenge with me?