Boy it was been a crazy few weeks for everyone around the world with everything going on regarding the COVID 19. First of all I hope you and your family are healthy and well! March was such a busy and exhausting month for me; I know most people are either staying at home, working from home or actually having to go to work right now. I am one of those who is actually still going to work; I’m a nanny so I literally just go from my house to theirs so it is ok right now but it’s been so hard and I feel like only nannies would understand this. Being a nanny is always so tiring but to be home all day with the kiddos and having the parents and in my case grandparents there too can be so hard. Don’t get me wrong I love my job but for some reason kids think that because their parents are there they can act however they want and say what they want. Ive been coming home extremely tired and my anxiety has been so so bad lately so I decided to take next week off to just recharge and rest.
My March goals were to:
- Upload 5 blog post which I did – woohoo!
- Read 1 book which I did not sadly!
- Be more social on social media and interact with fellow bloggers – I have been a little better but not as good as I would like since I got insanely busy too.
- Follow a low fat diet… yeah that turns out it didn’t have to be a low fat diet after all when I finally talked to my doctor so I have been back on fasting instead.
- Lose 3 to 5 pounds…which I lost 2.4 pounds which isn’t too bad considering how stressful this month has been and I am such a stress and emotional eater (hence why I started a 100 day fasting challenge for myself so I can have some control over my eating and weight too)
So for April, my 5 goals will be some what similar to March:
- Upload 7 blog posts!
- Read 1 book/audiobook.
- Intermittent fast everyday – aim for 16 hours but 14 is ok too!
- Drink more water!
- Be more social on social media.
What are some of your goals for this month???
Check out my last blog post: 100 day Fasting!