We all have those days where we are feeling so overwhelmed, stressed and just tired after a long day at work or even just at home. Especially right now, I know so many people who are stressed, and just having such a hard time with everything going on; so I wanted to share a few things that you can do at home to unwind and a few things that we can do to unwind once life goes back to “normal.”
- Take a bath: I know not everyone loves to take a bath and if you don’t then take a nice long hot shower. Bath especially with a bath bomb, or epson salt helps me relax so much.
- Have a glass of wine: I’m not big on drinking alcohol but I do love to have a glass of wine here and there to relax me at nights.
- Disconnect from technology and read a book. We use our technology’s so much and it’s good to disconnect from them especially after a long day and just cuddle up on the couch or our bed and read a book.
- Have a hot cup of tea. I love to have a hot cup of tea preferably a mint or chamomile tea while reading my book.
- Watch a movie: I love to relax and watch a show, movie or even YouTube, especially something with comedy… laughter is the best medicine after all!
- Bake: I don’t know about me but for me baking is so relaxing, I love to bake, and if you do too, try it!
- Go for a walk: exercise will surely help put you in a better mood.
Outside of the house (once everything goes back to normal)
- Gym: go exercise at the gym!
- Gym spa: go to the steam room, or even the jacuzzi at your gym and relax!
- Massage: get a massage…nothing more relaxing than a massage right?
- Girls night: nothing like a little girls night out to help you relieve some of the day stress.
What are some of your favorite ways to unwind after a long day?