Believe it or not, I rather spend a ton of money on skin care than make up… I know I know, what kind of a lady am I? haha I barely wear any make up, in fact my day to day make up is only 2 products that all, so I try to focus and care for my skin a lot. Except for the past few weeks, I have been so off my skin care routine it’s so bad. I usually now will wash my face at night to get rid of all the dirty and junk and just moisturize and go to school and for mornings I will splash water on my face and again add SPF moisturizer and go on about my day. However, on the days that I’m really good, this is what my skin care would be like:
- Cleanser: Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash. This is my absolute favorite face wash ever.
- Toner: Origins United States balancing tonic. This really helps my skin clear up and get rid of acne.
- Serum: Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins mega-bright dark spot correcting serum. This serum is so expensive but my skin loves it!
- Eye cream: Murad Essential-C eye cream I just started using this a few months ago and let me tell you I am obsessed with it!
- Vitamin C Serum: Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C Vitamin C power Serum. This serum is beyond expensive and I recently got it so I can’t really say how I feel about it yet.
- Moisturizer/SPF: Origins A Perfect Work SPF 40 Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea. One of my favorite SPF moisturizers.
- Cleanser: Origins Checks and Balances frothy face wash.
- Exfoliating: Fresh Sugar strawberry exfoliating face wash.
- Toner: Origins United States balancing tonic.
- Serum: Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins mega-bright dark spot correcting serum.
- Eye Cream: Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye cream
- Face Oil: Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate
- Moisturizer: Origins Plantscription Youth-Renewing Power Night cream.
I told you, I was not kidding about spending my money more on skin care, I use kinda pricey products but only because it works on my skin. I have tried some drug stored ones or cheaper ones and my skin just doesn’t take it too well; so I stick to these.