I have been loving my banana bread recipe that I had posted and wanted to try something new since I had bananas that were very ripe. I decided to make a super easy blueberry banana muffins.
- 4 large ripe bananas
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of blueberries – I use frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour.
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a cupcake pan.
- In a bowl, mash up the bananas.
- Mix in the eggs and cake mix.
- Coat your blueberries in the flour.
- Add the blueberries to the banana, egg and cake mixture.
- Scoop into the cupcake pan. I had to use 2 cupcake pans since I got 19 cupcakes out of this one.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
You can even replace the blueberries for chocolate chips or even walnuts if you wanted.