I wanted to take a second to talk about my post covid symptoms. Its been over a month now that I got test positive for covid and I listed my symptoms is my last posts. I finally tested negative after 11 days of getting my first positive covid test. I have had a lot of random post voiced symptoms and I wanted to share some here today:
- Fatigue – oh boy for weeks I was exhausted – I think slowly but surely I am getting my normal energy back (I also have been taking a ton of supplements to help with that) but I have heard that it can take a few weeks, a few months or even a year for post covid symptoms (or long covid as they call it) to finally go away.
- Brain fog – it isn’t too too bad for me but I’ll have random moments where I cannot remember for the life of me what happened yesterday…kinda scary!
- My taste buds have enhanced. I experienced this while having covid and I still have it. I can taste every artificial crap that in some certain things….yuck!
- Period pains – I usually always have horrible pains and cramps but this time around its so much more worse.
- I’m a lot more moodier, I get frustrated and irritated faster.
- Body aches still – mainly my feet. ugh
- Heartburn – this one was big for about 2 weeks. I couldn’t stand eating anything because everything would give me such a bad heartburn. Sometimes I would just skip meals just to avoid heartburn.
- Dizzyness/lightheaded – randomly.
- Anxiety – my anxiety has been a lot more worse.
I would love to hear how some of you have felt if you got covid and after covid symptoms.
One thought on “Post covid symptoms!”
Covid has left me with exercise induced asthma. I now have to use my inhaler before I go for every run, otherwise I’m wheezing before 1km. But… I had no cough or breathing symptoms when I was sick.