If you had asked me to list five things I do for fun a few years ago, I would have probably given you at least 10 or more. But for some reason, I can only really think of three things right now. Like I have mentioned before, my depression was really bad last year, and I feel like it took a lot of things I love away from me. I find myself not enjoying a lot of stuff and wanting to be more just mellow; meaning just being in my room, watching movies or shows. This year is all about me working on my well being; therefore I am hoping that my depression will slowly fade and I can get back to how I was before (or better than how I was before if I’m being honest.)
Here are my five things that I like to do for fun:
- Going to Disneyland – I’m not going to lie but this is still one of my favorite things to do for fun. Prior to the pandemic, I had the annual passes every year for almost 5 years and would go ALOT! Even for work, I would take my nanny babes and we would spend the day there…I loved it! Still do, however, it’s harder now to get passes sadly.
- Going to the beach – still love to do this and still do it too, however, not as often. I love to go watch the sunset, or even to just sit there, read a book and enjoy the fresh air.
- Speaking of reading books – I use to be so obsessed with reading books, I thought it was so fun to just sit and read for hours and hours. Lately I have been forcing myself to read (it’s why I put it as one of my tasks for this challenge.)
- Going out with friends/having girls night in – love this!
- Photography – I love taking photos and at one time in my life, I wanted to become a photographer but never went for it.
4 thoughts on “Five things I like to do for Fun!”
I love going to the beach as well! I used to live near the beach in Australia and now missing it greatly.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thankfully, I live about 30 minutes away, but I don’t take advantage of it as much as I should!
These are some great things to do for fun. I like to spend time with family and friends, go to football games, watch tv shows and being outdoors in nature.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Those are some fun things to do for sure! I can’t remember the last time I went to a game – I need to go more often.