I use to try and go get a facial maybe once a year; I wish I had done them more but truth be told I just kept forgetting to schedule an appointment. Well now with the pandemic here and everything being closed, I decided to treat myself to an in home facial; which I have probably only done once before this. I would like to get in the habit of doing it at least once or twice a month.
- Cleanse – I start off by cleansing my face using my Monat Be Balanced Foamy Cleanser.
- Exfoliate – I use my absolute favorite scrub by Monat – Berry Refined Scrub! You seriously need to try this product!
- Take Steam – I got a facial steamer off of Amazon that I use and like, but you can even put boiling water in a large bowl, lean over it, cover your head with a towel and take steam for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mask – I like to use a few different ones so I switch it up – these are the ones I am loving so far:
- Eye Moisturize – I use my Monat eye smooth moisturizer.
- Moisturize by using my Monat Be balanced lightweight moisturizer.