Am I the only one who is having a hard time believing that today is truly the last day of 2020? This year definitely has been an insane type of year! Christmas didn’t even feel like Christmas at all this year… mainly because my husband and I were still in quarantine from his positive covid test! Now that we are about to say goodbye to 2020 I wanted to take this time to share my goals for next year. I am actually going to do a monthly goal for 2021 rather than yearly goal because well I’m going to be honest…I never stick to my yearly goals! Hopefully monthly goals will be better!
- 75 hard – I am so excited to start 75 hard again tomorrow! If you don’t know what 75 hard is, it is a mental toughness program. There are 5 rules you have to follow every single day for 75 days and if you even skip or cheat on one, you start over again from day 1. This is my 3rd attempt at this program. Here are the rules:
- Follow a diet – any diet of your choice however, no cheating, no cheat meals and no alcohol!
- Work out twice a day for 45 minutes each – one of the workouts has to be outdoors!
- Drink a gallon of water a day!
- Read 10 pages of nonfiction or self development book.
- Take a progress photo every single day!
- Upload at least 8 blog posts.
- Get at least 2 people interested in my Monat business!
- Open an Etsy shop!
- Spend less money on unnecessary stuff! I love to shop and I just need to stop!
I am going to make 2021 all about ME! I am so bad about putting myself, my health first and I am sick of it…so join me this year in making this year your best year by taking amazing care of yourself!
What is your monthly or yearly goal/resolution for 2021?