This is my very first 3rd blog post that I have written for this blog in October of 2018 and here are my answers, I’ll answer it in bold next to my original answer to compare.
I found this questions on facebook and thought it will be fun to answer them on here…
1. First thing you wash in shower?
My hair if it’s hair day (I wash my hair every other day) if not then my face. I still do the same thing now…that has not changed!
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
White from disneyland 😊 Now its a light blue one that I also got from Disneyland.
3. Do you plan outfits?
Not really, I usually just figure it out in the morning before going to work. I’ll think about it the night before sometimes but never put it out for it to be ready for me.
4. How are you feeling right now?
Good, enjoying the peace and quiet watching Sex and The City. Tired but good, I forgot how tiring it is to have a puppy.
5. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
A basket. A red and white pillow.
6. Tell me about your last dream?
I actually don’t remember. Same thing – I really don’t remember it.
7. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes, Im currently babysitting and the parents had their friends come over to go to dinner so I met them. Nope… we are on “stay at home” so no socializing what so ever.
8. What are you craving right now?
Bubble gum ice cream… yum! A salad that I get from Sweetgreens… yum!
9. What comes to mind when you think of cabbage?
Tolma…this Armenian dish that my mom makes with cabbage! yum!
10. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
11. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick it. Lick it!
12. Do you like your hair?
Now that I get the keratin treatment, I actually do. Lately no, its been so dry.
13. Do you like yourself?
Depends on the day…it still depends on the day sadly!
14. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure. Why not…
15. What are you listening to right now?
The movie Sex and the City. The sound of some Russian show my parents are watching in the next room.
16. Were your parents strict?
For the most part yes. With me… yes
17. Would you go sky diving?
No too big of a chicken lol Heck no!
18. Do you like cottage Cheese?
Its not my favorite but I don’t hate it either. Not really.
19. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes. Yes – when I use to work at a preschool, I had a few celebrity parents.
20. Do you rent movies often?
Hardly ever now. Nope…netflix, YouTube, Hulu – pretty much all I watch now a days.
21. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
No. The flower stickers I have on my nail.
22. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
Who hasn’t? Definitely have.
23. Ever been on a train?
24. Brown or white eggs?
25. Do you use chap stick?
Yes, not as often as I should though. Yes I do.
26. Can you use chop sticks?
Im getting better at it. Yes.
27. Are you too forgiving?
Yes. For sure, I hate it.
28. Ever been in love?
I’m in love with my husband! Yes
29. Last time you cried?
It’s been a while. Maybe a few weeks ago.
30. What was the last question you were asked?
Last time I cried. This question.
31. Favorite time of the year?
Fall Between fall and spring
32. Do you have any tattoos?
No again I’m a chicken, I can’t handle the pain! I want one but I don’t – I can’t decide
33. Are you sarcastic?
Is that even a serious question? Of course I am. Oh yeah I am.
34. Ever walked into a wall?
Oh yeah and boy did it hurt. Definitely … ouch!
35. Favorite color?
Purple, pink and blue. Light pink, lavender and light blue.
36. Have you ever slapped someone?
No. I play slapped my husband when we are playing around.
37. Is your hair curly?
Nope, wavy. Wavy
38. Do looks matter?
39. Do you like your life right now?
For the most part. I can’t complain.
40. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope, room has to be dark and quiet! Nope, dark and quiet.
41. Can you handle the truth?
No but I prefer it. Same answer.
42. Do you have good vision?
No. I wear contacts! Still wearing contacts and glasses.