- I love to read romance books.
- I would rather shop for books, kitchen gadgets than clothing.
- I’m 5’5.
- I wanted to be a teacher growing up.
- I’m a Leo but have been told I don’t act like one.
- I care too much.
- I love watching morning routines on YouTube.
- I have become obsessed with tiktok the past few weeks.
- I’m not a big on drinking alcohol.
- I always start a challenge but never finish it (Lets hope I do this time around)
- I love reading romantic books.
- I love to dance.
- I hate the smell of cigarettes and weed.
- I want a tattoo but am too scared to get one.
- I rather stay home than go out any day.
- I love to do photography and hope to do it part time one day. Check out my photography instagram.
- I overthink about everything…literally! So bad!
- I hardly ever drink alcohol.
- I am allergic to shellfish.
- I was almost kidnapped and they almost drove over me as I tried to run away.
I found this questions on facebook and thought it will be fun to answer them on here…
1. First thing you wash in shower?
My hair if it’s hair day (I wash my hair every other day) if not then my face.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
White from disneyland 😊
3. Do you plan outfits?
Not really, I usually just figure it out in the morning before going to work.
4. How are you feeling right now?
Good, enjoying the peace and quiet watching Sex and The City.
5. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
6. Tell me about your last dream?
I actually don’t remember
7. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes, Im currently babysitting and the parents had their friends come over to go to dinner so I met them.
8. What are you craving right now?
Bubble gum ice cream… yum!
9. What comes to mind when you think of cabbage?
Tolma…this Armenian dish that my mom makes with cabbage!
10. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
11. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
12. Do you like your hair?
Now that I get the keratin treatment, I actually do.
13. Do you like yourself?
Depends on the day…
14. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
15. What are you listening to right now?
The movie Sex and the City.
16. Were your parents strict?
For the most part yes.
17. Would you go sky diving?
No too big of a chicken lol
18. Do you like cottage Cheese?
Its not my favorite but I don’t hate it either.
19. Have you ever met a celebrity?
20. Do you rent movies often?
Hardly ever now.
21. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
22. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
23. Ever been on a train?
24. Brown or white eggs?
25. Do you use chap stick?
Yes, not as often as I should though.
26. Can you use chop sticks?
Im getting better at it.
27. Are you too forgiving?
28. Ever been in love?
I’m in love with my husband!
29. Last time you cried?
It’s been a while.
30. What was the last question you were asked?
Last time I cried.
31. Favorite time of the year?
32. Do you have any tattoos?
No again I’m a chicken, I can’t handle the pain!
33. Are you sarcastic?
Is that even a serious question? Of course I am.
34. Ever walked into a wall?
Oh yeah and boy did it hurt.
35. Favorite color?
Purple, pink and blue.
36. Have you ever slapped someone?
37. Is your hair curly?
38. Do looks matter?
39. Do you like your life right now?
For the most part.
40. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope, room has to be dark and quiet!
41. Can you handle the truth?
No but I prefer it.
42. Do you have good vision?
No. I wear contacts!
I’m so excited to start blogging, I have always loved to just sit down and write my thoughts down but I haven’t done so in so long! Let me start off by introducing myself and what my blog will be all about.
- My name is Suzie!
- I am in my early 30s.
- I am married to the love of my life and my best friend in the entire world!
- I am a nanny!
- I am a big Disneyland addict!
- I love both tea and coffee!
- I love to cook and bake.
- I love to watch movies and read books (mainly girlie romantic movies and books)
- I have a passion of capturing moments and taking pictures!
- Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday! I just love everything about Christmas time!
This is just a little about me and this is what my blog will be … all about my life and trying to better myself! I will also be sharing recipes and talking about movies I have seen or books I have read, etc.