I am so excited to share that I am now working with Monat which is naturally based, anti aging, vegan and cruelty free hair care that is clinically proven to promote hair growth. We also sell skin care along with wellness products too. I have insanely oily hair and Monat has saved me and I will share more about it tomorrow in my winter hair care routine. But for today I would love to share which products I use for my skin care routine. My skin care for now is the same for morning and night is the same for the most part.
- I like to rinse my face with water first thing only. I don’t know why but I don’t usually wash my face in the morning.
- I start off by using Monat’s Lash and Eye brow enhancing serum. I don’t need my eye lashes to grow since I have long eye lashes however I do want thicker eye brows so I apply this to my eye brows every morning.
- I like to use Monat’s eye smooth eye cream. It targets puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles. It also hydrates your under eyes along with your skin looking more youthful, brighter and more radiant. I absolutely love this product.
- I then use Monat’s Be balanced moisturizer. This lightweight moisturizer that effortlessly absorbs, unveiling a softer, smoother, healthier looking complexion.
- If I have make up on, which is not often, I will use Monat’s make up vanishing balm; this smooth, makeup-melting sorbet goes from silky to milky and rinses clean without a trace. It literally takes away every inch of make up on your face. It also leaves your skin so soft.
- Then I wash my face using Monat’s be balanced foamy cleanser. It gently cleanses impurities while softening the skin; it purifies and refines pores without feeling fight or dry; it also removes oils while conditioning with 24 hours of hydrations.
- About 2 times a week I like to use one of my absolutely favorite products which is their Berry Refined scrub. This smells so good and leaves my skin feeling so soft! It buffs away dull skin, removes dead surface skin cells, and revels softer and smoother skin.
- I then apply the Lash and eye brow serum this time to both my eye brows and eye lashes. I don’t do the lashes every single night but still like to apply most nights.
- Just like my morning routine, I will then apply the eye cream along with their be balanced moisturizer.
Wondering which of these skin products are best for you? Take a quiz here and I will love to connect with you and send you samples or even have you join my team either as a VIP or as a Market Partner and you too can make money working from home!