I don’t know about you but this week has felt so long and I’m so excited that it is finally Friday, so make this Friday and this weekend an awesome one!
Happy January 1st everyone! I cannot believe yesterday was the end of 2019…this year went by so fast. It is now time to set new goals for this year and hopefully stick to. I decided I didn’t want to make too many goals this year I just wanted to make 3 main goals that I want to really focus on this year and those are:
- To get healthy and lose weight….I did so well last year but then I fell off the wagon and gained all the weight back that I had lost and I want to try to be better this time around.
- Get my hormones checked out and try to regulate them. I need to make this a priority and actually go to the doctor and figure out what’s going on with my body so I can start focusing more on trying to get pregnant.
- Be more productive. I can get so lazy and procrastinate a lot and I want to really work on getting stuff done before relaxing.
What are your goals?
Even though I didn’t finish my challenge last time, I actually really enjoyed it and felt like it helped me in a lot of ways of making sure I read everyday and worked out as well; therefore I decided to do another one! This time I will be doing a 10 week challenge rather than a 6 week challenge!
My 10 week challenge starts today and ends on November 25th! This is what I’ll have to do everyday (minus the weekly photo) in order to complete my challenge:
• Workout everyday for at least 30 minutes.
• Drink a gallon or more of water.
• Read for 15 minutes or more daily.
• Write a blog post everyday!
• Intermittent fast. Minimum of 12 hours but aim for 16!
• Progress photo once a week along with measuring myself once a week.
I’m so excited, it has been about 3 weeks since I worked out but I’m ready to get back into it! I also want to eventually incorporate keto into my diet slowly!
Anyone want to do the challenge with me?
Happy August! Can you believe it’s already August? Where has the time gone seriously? The months are just flying on by in a blink of an eye! Yesterday was my birthday and my first goal was to reach 275 by my birthday but then changed my goal to 265 to 270. I sadly didn’t reach my second goal but I did reach my first one, I weighed myself yesterday morning and was 274.4. Woohoo! At least I was lower then I wanted my first goal to be!
As for my challenge I put myself on, I’m actually doing really good. I have been sticking to it all since I started it almost 2 weeks ago! I’ve been working out every single day even the days I’m extremely tired and or lazy; I try to just do something for 30 minutes rather then just laying my ass in bed!
The first week I had so much energy and this week I have just been so tired and lazy but I force myself to go! I feel like if I skip a day, I’ll just give up on my challenge slowly! For example like today, I went to Disneyland with the little girl I nanny for and we all know Disneyland is exhausting but I forced myself to go to the gym afterwards at 9:30pm (straight from work to the gym) and worked out for 45 minutes! I’m beyond exhausted right now and it’s already 11:30 pm but I wanted to write this down since it is the 1st of the month!
I’m really hoping I can fully stick to this challenge of working out everyday, reading everyday, fasting and drinking a lot more water daily the rest of the month like I challenged myself to do. I also am really hoping that I’ll be 265 or less by the end of August…fingers crossed!
I cannot believe today is already February 1st, how is that even possible??? Time is just flying by now…
Now that it’s a new month I wanted to share of how I’m doing on my new year resolutions.
- One of my resolutions was to get healthier and exercise and I’m proud to say that I’ve been doing both. I mean I could be doing better but I am doing good. I’m doing intermittent fasting, exercising, and drinking more water.
- As far as my OCD I’m also doing better, I try not to go to crazy on double or triple checking everything. Slowly but surely…
- Honestly out of the 12 (I think) resolutions I made, those first two are really the only ones I have so far worked more so on. I’m trying to get better at the other things which were to read more books, be more confident/positive, cook more, practice photography, be more social and save money.
Hoping when I do an end of February resolution update, I’ll have more to list… fingers crossed!
How are you doing with your New Years resolutions???
“Make new year’s goals. The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.” – Warren McLaren
Happy New Year!!! I cannot believe that 2018 is over; it went by so so so quick. 2018 was an ok year for me, it wasn’t the best but it wasn’t the worst either; however, I am hoping to make 2019 my best year yet!
Every year I make new year resolutions and I never ever stick to it; well this year I really want to make goals rather than resolutions and I am going to try my hardest to stick to it and reach my goals.
Here are some of my goals for 2019:
- Live a healthier lifestyle by drinking more water, exercising at least 3 to 4 times a week, and eating healthier.
- Try to control and get rid of my OCD as much as possible; my OCD has gotten so bad in the last year with making sure everything is locked and that my alarms are on, etc. It is really really affecting me and I want to change it once and for all.m
- Care less about what people think. I am so sensitive, emotional and such a people pleaser and I hate it…
- Read at least one book a month, I have so many books that I have bought and haven’t read yet so my goal is to read more and hopefully blog about it.
- Stop Procrastinating.
- Practice photography and become more comfortable with manual setting rather than automatic.
- Become more confident.
- Be more positive.
- Save more money and to stop spending on stuff that we don’t really need.
- Cook and bake more (especially healthy options) and share here on the blog.
- Be more in the moment especially with my husband; for example, putting our phones away at least for an hour or so and spending quality time together.
- Be more active on social media and blogging by commenting on other’s posts and interacting with others more.
What are some of your goals for 2019???
I have a few goals that I try to really work on and sometimes I actually do great but for the most part I do not stick to it. Why? well I guess just from being lazy and tired.
- To drink a ton more water.
- To walk 10,000 steps a day.
- To exercise.
- Eat healthy.
- Be more social.