- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large bananas.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together the dry ingredients – all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt and put aside.
- Mash the bananas. Add the butter, eggs, sugar, brown sugar, milk and vanilla extract and mix it all together.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer if you want, mix the dry ingredients with the wet. Make sure not to over mix.
- Spray your pan with non stick spray.
- Pour your batter into the pan.
- Bake for 55 to 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out nice and clean.
- Let the banana bread cool for 20 minuets.
- Enjoy and share a picture of your banana bread on a social media and tag me :).
Here is a video of me making the banana bread, please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel – I would love the support. Thank you so much!