January 1st was my first day of doing 75 hard. I have tried doing 75 hard twice before and failed both times around day 16! I am hoping to complete the program fully this time around. If you don’t know the rules, here they are:
- Follow a diet – any diet of your choice! NO CHEATING AND NO ALCOHOL!
- Drink a gallon of water a day!
- Two minimum 45 minute of workouts a day – one has to be outdoor and they have to be at least 3 hours apart from each other!
- Take a progress photo every single day!
- Read 10 pages of non fiction or self development book – audio books do not count!
- If you skip or fail to follow any of the rules you have to start from day 1 all over again!
I haven’t worked out in such along time so it has been a painful getting back into it. I am starting off doing mainly cardio for the most part but adding in weights for a bit here and there until my body gets used to it! As far as diet goes, I am doing intermittent fasting along with counting macros and portion control ( I HAD no portion control what so ever before.)
So far I think the biggest challenge has been the working out and drinking a gallon of water every day! But I think well hopefully in a week or two or so my body will be use to it by then and it will be a piece of cake – fingers crossed! I have been upload small videos here and there on tik Tok but decided to put it together and share on YouTube too! I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube and tik Tok and maybe even instagram? I will share my link below!