I love to read and most of the time I either read on my phone through iBook, iPad or I’ll read an actual book. I always like to keep a few books on my nightstand to read if I just don’t want to use my phone or iPad. Here are 5 books that I like to have on my nightstand, 5 of them I have not read fully, and 1 I have fully read (Strong looks better Naked by Khloe Kardashian) which I wrote about in yesterday’s blog post but love to keep it near my bed incase I want to reread it again for motivation.
- The recipe box by Viola Shipman
- You are a badass by Jen Sincero
- Girl, wash your face by Rachel Hollis
- Kind is the new classy by Candace Cameron Bure
- The subtle art of not giving a fuck! by Mark Manson