I think now more than ever, we are missing so many people; I know I miss so many in my life that I cannot see or visit right now. However, the person that I absolutely miss the most is my sweet angel grandma who sadly passed away. My grandma passed away last year and the last time I saw her in person was in September of 2015 before she moved back to Armenia. This sweet grandma of mine was the one I was the closest too, the one who I am so similar too, the one with the biggest heart ever. I miss her so so much.
my proudest moment if you had asked me a few years ago would have been that I graduated at a university with my bachelors while working full time constantly! It was by far one of the hardest things I had done so I was extremely proud of myself when I finally graduated! But now my proudest moment would have to be marrying my best friend… my love… my husband!
I always dreamt of falling in love and marrying someone who I can share everything with for the rest of my life since I was a little girl and when I met my husband, I couldn’t believe that my dream was actually coming true! I am so proud to have him in my life, so proud of us for creating this marriage chapter in our life… which by the way today is our 5 year wedding anniversary so how amazing is that???
Happy Anniversary my love! I love you so much & I’m so incredibly blessed and lucky to to be your wife!
Hey guys – I wanted to take a second to share with you that my husband and I actually have our own podcast and we would love for you guys to check it out, subscribe, rate and leave us a review…it will help us out a ton! Thank you so much for your support!
Life with Coffee is the name of our podcast and you can find us anywhere that you listen to podcasts; just type in life with coffee and our picture should pop up 🙂 Thank you!
My husband and I went on vacation a little over a week ago and had such a great time! We went to Guanacaste Costa Rica and stayed at Dreams Las Mareas for a week! We relaxed, enjoyed our time in the pool and did ATV for the first time ever! I was so nervous but it was actually fun! I did almost fall off once though but hey for my first time ever… that wasn’t too bad! We did a day tour to Nicaragua as well and got to see an active volcano and I even got to feed a monkey which was so awesome! Here are a few pictures from our trip…
In 5 years I would love for my husband and I to be parents and to be homeowners! Those are the two things we really want! I would like for us to have a successful career that brings in lots of money! I will also love for us to be living a healthy lifestyle meaning eating better and exercising on a daily basis! I don’t really have anything else that I can think of…
It’s so hard to know what the future holds, but we can only dream right?
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted! – Aeson
- Good judgement comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgement! – Will Rogers
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way! – Napoleon Hill
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved! – George Sand
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique; just like everyone else!- Margaret Mead
- Life isn’t about finding yourself; it’s about creating yourself! – George Bernard Shaw
- Change your thoughts and you change the world! – Norman Vincent Peale
These are some of the quotes and sayings that I like!
What are some of your favorite ones??
December is honestly one of my favorite months of the year and I look forward to it all year round. Some of my favorite things that I look forward to in December are
- spending time with my loved ones,
- eating yummy holiday treats
- Drinking special holiday drinks, for example one of my favorite drinks is peppermint white chocolate mocha from Starbucks.
- Spending time at Disneyland.
- Seeing all the holiday decorations.
- Celebrating the holidays.
What are you looking forward too???
Two weeks ago I ended up hurting my back somehow; fast forward to this past weekend and my pain got so much more worse. I ended up going to urgent care Saturday morning and found out that I have a pretty bad lumbar strain (great…) I ended up getting a shot and medicine to help with the pain and left to go and try to sleep since I barely could sleep at night because of the pain! By Sunday morning my pain was like three times worse then before… I couldn’t walk without crying, couldn’t sit or even lay down without crying. So I went back to urgent care Monday morning only to discover that not only do I have a strain but they found a shit ton of bacteria in my urine so now I have to deal with the strain pain and my uti infection. I had to miss two days at work to go to urgent care in the mornings to get my shots and check to make sure that the bacteria was getting less and less which it is and I’m so happy about it and my strain is slowly getting too. I am finally Able to walk without crying, I can finally get dressed without my husbands help… it’s crazy how much I took these things for granted! You really don’t realize how good you have it how precious life is until you discover such pain and are so helpless! I just want to take a quick second to thank my amazing husband who took such good care of me and did everything for me while I laid in bed crying my eyes out! I love you baby!!! ❤️
I found this questions on facebook and thought it will be fun to answer them on here…
1. First thing you wash in shower?
My hair if it’s hair day (I wash my hair every other day) if not then my face.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
White from disneyland 😊
3. Do you plan outfits?
Not really, I usually just figure it out in the morning before going to work.
4. How are you feeling right now?
Good, enjoying the peace and quiet watching Sex and The City.
5. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?
6. Tell me about your last dream?
I actually don’t remember
7. Did you meet anybody new today?
Yes, Im currently babysitting and the parents had their friends come over to go to dinner so I met them.
8. What are you craving right now?
Bubble gum ice cream… yum!
9. What comes to mind when you think of cabbage?
Tolma…this Armenian dish that my mom makes with cabbage!
10. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
11. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
12. Do you like your hair?
Now that I get the keratin treatment, I actually do.
13. Do you like yourself?
Depends on the day…
14. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
15. What are you listening to right now?
The movie Sex and the City.
16. Were your parents strict?
For the most part yes.
17. Would you go sky diving?
No too big of a chicken lol
18. Do you like cottage Cheese?
Its not my favorite but I don’t hate it either.
19. Have you ever met a celebrity?
20. Do you rent movies often?
Hardly ever now.
21. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
22. Have you ever made a prank phone call?
23. Ever been on a train?
24. Brown or white eggs?
25. Do you use chap stick?
Yes, not as often as I should though.
26. Can you use chop sticks?
Im getting better at it.
27. Are you too forgiving?
28. Ever been in love?
I’m in love with my husband!
29. Last time you cried?
It’s been a while.
30. What was the last question you were asked?
Last time I cried.
31. Favorite time of the year?
32. Do you have any tattoos?
No again I’m a chicken, I can’t handle the pain!
33. Are you sarcastic?
Is that even a serious question? Of course I am.
34. Ever walked into a wall?
Oh yeah and boy did it hurt.
35. Favorite color?
Purple, pink and blue.
36. Have you ever slapped someone?
37. Is your hair curly?
38. Do looks matter?
39. Do you like your life right now?
For the most part.
40. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope, room has to be dark and quiet!
41. Can you handle the truth?
No but I prefer it.
42. Do you have good vision?
No. I wear contacts!